Two are better off than one, because together they can work more effectively. If one of them falls down, the other can help him up... Two people can resist an attack that would defeat one person alone, A rope made of three cords is hard to break" ~Ecclesiastes 4:9~
Thank you my friend Paulette for Embarking on this journey of purpose for my life. I love you you and I am so Thankful for our relationship
Rae'onna
I appreciate you...
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
- Share this on del.icio.us
- Digg this!
- Stumble upon something good? Share it on StumbleUpon
- Share this on Reddit
- Add this to Google Bookmarks
- Tweet This!
- Share this on Facebook
- Share this on Mixx
- Subscribe
- Buzz up!
- Share this on Linkedin
- Submit this to DesignFloat
- Share this on Technorati
- Submit this to Script & Style
- Post this to MySpace
- Share this on Blinklist
- Share this on FriendFeed
- Seed this on Newsvine
Widget by Css Reflex | TutZone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment