I have no idea where this will take you...I pray that it will bring me joy with a true purpose on life.
Today...
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Today is the day of the rest of my life! Not knowing exactly what to write, but I must begin somewhere. I have a sadness that I've never identified with before, yet it brings me such peace. How can I feel such a thing in all the hurt???
I have no idea where this will take you...I pray that it will bring me joy with a true purpose on life.
I have no idea where this will take you...I pray that it will bring me joy with a true purpose on life.
- Share this on del.icio.us
- Digg this!
- Stumble upon something good? Share it on StumbleUpon
- Share this on Reddit
- Add this to Google Bookmarks
- Tweet This!
- Share this on Facebook
- Share this on Mixx
- Subscribe
- Buzz up!
- Share this on Linkedin
- Submit this to DesignFloat
- Share this on Technorati
- Submit this to Script & Style
- Post this to MySpace
- Share this on Blinklist
- Share this on FriendFeed
- Seed this on Newsvine
Widget by Css Reflex | TutZone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment