Roots

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Blogging your life details...I am a blogger I guess because I write on Face book, My space and Tagged !!! My daughter is the reason for this blog. My life has been in transition over the last 3 year's, I just realized that I've been going through the Storm and Y. Not actually dealing with life, basically just existing!
I have made some changes, but, the motivation for this blog is one of those changes...a desire to be free... To be re establish my inner beauty... I have been going all natural and organic in many ways since 2006 off and on again. So, I decided to uncover myself through this transition and share my journey with you...

Best ever...
LS

2 comments:

angi~ said...

Hello Lady Storm,

My name is angi. I am VERY interested in hearing more of Your transitions from existing to living.

Lady Storm said...

Hey Angi ! Forgive the delay, I'm working on being organized in every area of my life. Posting a response

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by PIP Designs